WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to part with my fairly rare Ball GMT II because it's not getting any wrist action. I've had this for almost two years now but have worn it a total of 10 times a few times when I first got it, then a few times this last couple of weeks to see how it was running. Time-wise it's keeping accurate time - on the winder it's gaining 2 seconds / day and while wearing it for two days it gained 3 seconds / day. It will come will all the boxes and documentation you see in the pics. I purchased this off the bay as a dealer return and what happened was the watch came to me with a warranty card that does *not * match the number on the watch. I did not notice this for a few months before I found out, but since Ball's warranty isn't transferable anyway I'm unsure if this matters, but FYI for disclosure.

The photos will tell the picture, to certify the claim on 99% condition. I took all the pics just today during late lunch - the ones on the white background, at least. No swirls or marks at all on the crystal or case. None of these pics today have been retouched or cloned or image enhanced or spotted - just sized and sharpened and a watermark thrown in. The lume shots however, were photoshopped for effect to enhance the 3H tritium gas tubes. I'm looking for a CONUS deal if possible and I will pick up the Paypal fees - asking for $1075 even delivered to your door via Fedex, inclusive to anywhere in the US. Many references upon request. Thanks for looking.

And some lume shots…

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Questions were posed on the specifics of this GMT II and I found this on the web courtesy of abouttime.com for the red bezel version with bracelet, else everything else is the same, FYI...

And no, the one I am selling does not come with the bracelet, only the leather strap shown with buckle.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All PMs replied. Thanks to all but I am not taking trades at this time, as I'm trying to pay off a Speedy Pro I just got and the credit card bill's coming.

BUMP!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts