WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my Ball Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV complete set with original purchase date of June 2012. I am the second owner and received this in a trade about 4 months ago. I really love this watch and it doesn't get enough love from the forums. The fit, finish and overall quality of this piece is superb and on par with all the high end brands. The lume is spectacular if your a lume junkie like I am. Its in great condition and shows some hairlines on the polished areas (as should be expected) of the bracelet and the clasp there is one mark that you can see, nothing that cannot be buffed out. This is a 42mm and all specs can be found on Ball's website. Pictures are below and if you have any questions please PM.
Price: $2400 Paypal
Full insured shipping via USPS
Trades considered but would prefer a sale.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts