WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is My Ball TrainMaster Moon Phase Automatic. The watch is 40mm in diameter and 14.55mm thick. It is water resistant to 50m, and shock resistant to 5000Gs. The moon phase complication on this watch is amazing, It uses small tritium tubes on the Moon so it gives this nice texture to it. Also instead of the moon being on a disc, they have a cover that goes over it instead to show different phases. The watch is in good condition with minimal signs of wear. The bracelet has some desk diving swirls. The Sapphire Crystal is free and clear of any chips or scratches. Please check the pictures for the Actual condition of the watch. The watch comes with the full box and papers. AD purchased on 02/2016.

Im Selling the watch for $1435.00 Net to me. Free USPS Priority shipping with signature confirmation in the US. Im not looking for trades, unless you have a trade offer I cannot refuse.

I’m a long time member here and I have a lot of excellent feedback in this forum so deal with confidence. If you have any questions or need additional pictures just send me a PM.

Now the Pictures:

Lume Shot:

What you’ll receive:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts