WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This configuration is getting difficult to find.

Watch is used with usual signs of wear.

I'm looking to get $650 USD net to me + shipping for Canada / CONUS / Internationally / UK / Europe and accepting payment via Zelle / PayPal / EMT.

I'm only looking to sell, no trade offers please.

I have references here on WUS, so buy it with confidence. Since I'm not a dealer but just a hobbyist, I don't accept returns unless something isn't mentioned among my sale post. Please ask as many questions as you need to prior.

STEP CASES INSPIRED BY THE 40'S.

The BICOMPAX 001. CREAM is a chronograph equipped with an ST19 column wheel movement. The term "BICOMPAX" refers to chronographs with two registers, which is typical of the 1940s. The left counter displays the permanent second, and the right-hand side displays a 30 minutes counter.

AN OLD PLEXY & A THIN CASE

Our case has been inspired by watches from the 1940s. However, it still provides a modern feel with its distinctive finish: linear brushing on the side, circular brushing on the lugs, and mirror polishing on the last step on the case. These variation catches the light superbly, making for a simple yet very attractive case.

Both case designs have an elegantly slim profile thanks to the use of acrylic glass. We've identified what we believe to be the perfect thickness for a well-proportioned case: 12 millimeters.

All our BICOMPAX 001. are assembled by hand in France, near Besançon, by professional and experienced watchmakers.

They use their expertise to assemble, adjust and test every BALTIC watches.

SPECIFICATIONS

STAINLESS STEEL 316L CASE
CASE SIZE : 38MM (diameter) X 47MM (lug to lug)
LUG WIDTH : 20MM
THICKNESS : 12MM
MANUAL MOVEMENT SEAGULL ST1901
HIGH-DOMED HESALITE GLASS
LEAF HANDS
WATER RESISTANT 5 ATM
HIRSCH non OEM LEATHER STRAP

1 - 20 of 112 Posts