WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All right, so I bought this in early 2008 and have loved every minute of it(ha! get it)..it was a college graduation gift. The time has come for me to move for work, and I must gather some cash for the trek. I never wore her under strenuous conditions, never exposed the watch to water or anything like that, but as you can see the original leather band is all but worn out. The watch will come with its original, brand new rubber strap and pelican case, however.

I am not very familiar with the rating system but I would say 80-85%. really, it's just somewhat dirty/marginally scuffed. Hopefully the pictures provide a clear view of its condition. I wish I had the time to install a new strap and get it cleaned, but I will pass this on to you (and the discount that comes accordingly!). Definitely tells wonderful time and has always been sound mechanically! Numbered 8065.

I would prefer paypal payment, can also do online bank transfer (Wells Fargo) or check/money order. I will also offer a 3 day money-back guarantee if I have misrepresented something (I will not cover return shipping), just in case you have reservations about buying a watch not at 99-100% mint.

$SOLD OBO shipped fully insured/signature required in CONUS.

Thanks for looking and please e-mail me here or at [email protected] with questions!
-Greg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts