WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a brand new Bathys 100 Fathoms Automatic Dive Watch. The watch is the UV finish with black dial. I tried the watch on about an hour ago and took some photos and decided it was not for me. The watch comes with all the stuff it came with which includes a pelican case, Leather strap with UV'd deployment clasp, and an extra rubber strap with UV'd buckle. The watch features a cool Hawaii island theme case back. This is a great opportunity to get a new release for less than retail. If paid tonight the watch will ship tomorrow. This color combo is in an edition size of 25 watches.

The retail price from Bathys for this package is $790 delivered. My price with USPS Priority delivery is $759. This is 2-3 delivery to most of the US. I only accept Paypal (no fees) and I will only ship to Paypal confirmed verified addresses in the US. I will ship Saturday for instant Paypal payments and will hold shipment for Paypal echeck payments to clear. I have numerous references and have a 100% feedback rating with over 160 transactions on eBay. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts