WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Bathys Benthic - Black/MOP

I love love love this watch, but something has come up, and you know how it goes. :roll:

I purchased this new direct from Bathys in July 2007. The only signs of use are the scuffs on the inner part of the lugs from strap-changing. Other than that, there are no dings or scratches in the case or the sapphire crystal. The movement is in top shape and seems to me to be dead-on accurate. Of course it's an auto and must fall off eventually, but by the time it does, I stopped checking.

The MOP dial was handpicked by John per my request for lots of color and drama. I think he picked a good one. |>

Here are the specs:

• Size: 44.1 mm case diameter, 13 mm case height
  • Movement: ETA 2892-2 21 jewel automatic running at 28'800 vph
  • Crystal: Domed sapphire with antireflection coating
  • Case: PVD coated with black TiCN at 2 microns; engraved caseback
  • Water Resistance: 200M (110 Fathoms, 660 feet)
  • Strap: Comes standard with 22mm Rubber Divers Strap with matching PVD buckle.
The Benthic comes in its Pelican case with warranty and Bathys sticker. Black Hirsch Mobile also included. It's in excellent shape, it just has a small dent in the padding, and it came like that. Anyone reaching for the strap could make a small indentation like that, but I have to mention it. :)

I'm asking $SOLD shipped worldwide by registered priority mail. I can accept payment by Paypal or bank transfer. Money orders aren't excepted in Finland. My ebay feedback can be found here and my seller feedback on the audio forum Head-fi can be found here.

Thanks, and here are the pictures:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Strap: Comes standard with 22mm Rubber Divers Strap with matching PVD buckle.
The Benthic only came with the rubber dive strap and black pvd buckle. The other strap I could throw into the deal would be the Hirsch Mobile, which is in excellent condition but it has seen use. The Hirsch Mobile suits the Benthic like they should be packaged together IMO. Thanks for reminding me to add it. :)

edit - sale pending

2nd edit - and sold! Thanks WUS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts