WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello again -

I am selling my Bathys UV quartz. I purchased it from the original owner, who advised that he only wore it once (and it seemed new when I received it). I have worn it five or six times and it just isn't doing it for me an longer.

It comes in the Pelican case with manual and has both straps. There are some marks/scratches on the back and inside of the lugs from strap changes and maybe one or two light (and I mean light) marks on the watch itself. The crystal is excellent. I say this because picky folks like me should not be lead to think it's a "new" watch, this one is great for wearing (but NOT a "beater" by any means). I read that the purple sharpie marker makes the marks go away, but I'll leave that to the next owner. Sorry, but I have no photos at this time, but it is exactly as I stated.

I will sell this one for $289.00 shipped / insured (ConUS) OBO - I accept Paypal (no fees) from confirmed buyers and I'll ship to confirmed addresses only - signature required - for both our protection. I am in Seattle, Washington. No trades at this time. I also have 100% feedback on multiple forums and the Bay, so no worries.

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas to all!

Hoppy

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Bathys UV quartz *REDUCED*

SOLD (payment pending)

Thanks Mike (Mgoony)!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts