WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an elusive Capeland S XXL diver with the awesome yellow kevlar weave dial. Got it in a trade after lusting after one for eons, but it wears smaller than I like. Keeps great time on my wrist. Watch has been worn daily, but is still in pretty good shape and priced accordingly.

Crystal is mark free. Case is in good shape, too. Some lights marks on the screw heads. Bezel has some scratches that could be polished out I think if it bother you. Previous owner's jeweler attempted to open the caseback without the proper tooth and gouged it up, but there still should be enough engagement. I was going to take it to B&M's service center in Dallas on my next trip and let them refurb.

I'd rate it at TZ "Good" and 78%."Nothing fundamentally wrong with the watch, though it has quite obviously been used. Running and wearable, but may gain or lose a few minutes over 24 hours. Case may show a few dings, nicks, or deep scratches..." No box or papers. Watch comes on thick black leather strap that compliments the dial nicely.

These are now trading in excellent condition over $2K. I've priced this accordingly at $1150 net including shipping in the CONUS.

TONS of refs if you need them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts