WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Omega Seamaster Pro 300M, 2255.80, "Electric Blue" watch. The pictures speak for themselves, below. This piece has the Omega limited edition white gold bezel. The watch is in very good condition, but has typical desk diving marks on the bracelet/clasp, like most watches of this age.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Metal Fashion accessory

The pictures below are high quality, high resolution pictures taken in direct sunlight with a Nikon macro lens, so you can get an accurate picture of what the watch looks like in the most revealing light possible. If you see any specs, etc., that's just dust.

View attachment DSC_0010.jpg

View attachment DSC_0013.jpg

I also have a new condition blue bezel for it from a "Bond" 2531 SMP, that I would include with the package. Here is what it looks like with the Bond bezel:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Blue

I switched it back to the white gold bezel in 2014, and had the movement fully serviced by a local watchmaker, so it should run for years to come. The crystal and bezel are flawless; if you see specks on the outdoor photos, that's just dust and the photos are very high res. Asking $1700, CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts