WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I'm back with a Basel 2017 release that I purchased new from an AD on August 4, 2017 and have worn for only a couple of hours or so and put it back in the box. I got it out again yesterday and decided to sell. It's in mint condition with no visible signs of wear other than the strap which has slight signs of wear, and comes with all boxes and papers, including AD-stamped warranty card. Everything is just as it would be had you purchased from an AD.

Price is $1490 OBO, which includes fully-insured shipping within the United States. I have excellent feedback from the many watches I've sold here, just search my username.

No trade offers, please.

Here are the specs from Bell & Ross

BR V1-92 BLACK STEEL

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.

Functions: hours, minutes, central seconds and date.

Case: diameter 38.5 mm. Satin-polished steel.

Dial: matt black. Numerals and indices coated in white Superluminova. Metal skeletonised Superluminova-filled hour and minute hands.

Crystal: ultra-curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating.

Water-resistance: 100 metres.

Strap: black calfskin.

Buckle: pin. Steel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Bell & Ross BR V1-92 (Basel 2017)

Bump

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Bell & Ross BR V1-92 (Basel 2017)

Bump

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I set this one away for a while because I was having second thoughts. I was also concerned there was a power reserve problem, but it turns out there is not--I just didn't wind it enough when I decided to try it out again. I did try it out and it still is t getting wrist time. Dropping the price for a quick sale to $1300.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts