WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never thought I would sell this one but I guess never say never... have my eyes on something else and something has to go.

This is my 01-97 with the white/silver face. This particular model has long been sold out and I actually had a hard time myself finding one new when I bought it a few years ago. These hardly go on sale and I hope I don't regret letting this one go. Condition on the watch is conservatively rated at 90%. There are a few very light scratches on the side of the case opposite of the crown that were already there when I purchase the watch "new". I wanted it so bad back then that the light scratches didn't bother me (which is not usually the case). Other than that the rest of the watch is in mint condition. It will come in with the newer version of the black rubber strap which is a lot softer and of a much better quality compared to their old rubber straps (note that the strap in the photo below is blue, the watch will come with the black version). The new rubber strap is size short, perfect if your wrist is around 6.5" like mine. Does not come with the canvas strap. Will come with boxes, papers, and tools.

Price is $3200 OBRO shipped and PPed. Shipping only to CONUS. Please PM me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts