WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quite recently I acquired this brand new Bell & Ross 123 as a partial trade on one of my watches. Despite the fact that it is a beautiful, well made watch its design doesn’t fit into my collection and its unlikely that I will ever wear it. Therefore I m offering it for trade/sale.

The watch is brand new, never worn, and comes with all boxes, booklets, tag and warranty cards. It has an automatic movement, 38mm case diameter and sapphire crystal. The Bell & Ross has an extremely legible black dial, with sub-seconds and date at 6 o clock. The 123 is made completely out of stainless steel, with the back engraved with the Bell & Ross logo, along with a very nice glass window to see part of the movement. This watch comes on a stainless steel Bell & Ross bracelet, which is very well made and has a beautiful, hidden clasp. Overall a stunner!

I would like to give this beautiful Bell & Ross a better home where it will be fully appreciated. I'm quite often in the States, so a sale (or trade) there is no problem. When it comes to a trade I m especially looking for a ;
Bertolucci Uomo Chronograph on steel bracelet in any condition

But if that’s not an option I'm looking for a more unusual watch, and prefer the following brands;

- Armand Nicolet
- Breitling
- Bertolucci
- Bucherer
- Bulgari
- Corum
- Dubey & Schaldenbrand
- Ebel
- Gevril chronograph (earlier type)
- Girard-Perregaux (prefer quartz, or Richeville)
- Longines (only steel Lindbergh)
- Omega (only Constellation, Seamaster 200m or GMT)
- Piaget (prefer a vintage quartz model)
- Concord
- Ventura (prefer quartz)
- TAG Heuer (only 2000 Aquagraph)

As you can see is quartz not a problem with me. I would like to ask you to simply e-mail me your offer and we can take it from there. When it's interesting for both parties, I'm sure we can find a way to make the trade happen. Partial trades and trades up or down are also welcome. I will ship worldwide. My asking price is 1250 euro's. You can reach me at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts