WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Here’s a great piece that seems to hardly ever come up for sale very often. Bell & Ross BR-02-94 CHRONO / Marine Carbon PVD in mint+ condition – in reality it cannot be told from new – with 100% complete set. I am the first and only owner – bought it from a US dealer on 5/11/11, wore it 3 times and decided it just wasn’t my cup of tea. No marks of any kind on the case, crystal, or caseback. OEM rubber strap and buckle never worn. OEM NATO-style strap still in plastic. Has tool, manual, warranty card, Pelican hard case, and even the outer Pelican cardboard box – everything as from an AD. Sorry for any bits of dust/lint in the pics – that’s all they are. This watch has a release valve and also has an internal rotating timer bezel. Original retail $5,900.

I can never get pics to upload here so contact me for hi-res pics at thomas DOT ciesielski AT gmail DOT com (no spaces).

I will include a custom-made vintage leather strap built specifically for the BR-02 (will be shown in the pictures) - mounted and worn once so 99+% condition.

$4.500 USD including shipping to the CONUS. Reasonable offers considered. Payment by bank wire. Willing to discuss PayPal BUT several terms will apply. Sorry, no trades. Watch is located in Chicago. Can provide numerous buy/sell references if necessary - I may ask for yours if I don't know you. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts