WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Bell & Ross Space 3 white dial. The 3rd watch in a the Space generation, but the first one built in-house by B&R without Sinn. This watch also has B&R’s patented “T-Crown System”, a telescopic crown that rests flush with the case when fully screwed down. More info here: Space 3 - Unofficial Bell & Ross Wiki

This watch has been used but not abused and is showing some signs of wear on the steel case, mostly slight rub marks in the brushed finish. There is to a slight nick on the case between the crystal and lower pusher. The crystal is scratch free. When I bought the watch a few months ago, the previous seller said the watch was recently serviced and pressure tested. I can confirm that the watch, powered by the Valjoux 7750, is running great and the chrono resets perfectly. Comes with box and papers as pictured.

Asking $1,650 via PayPal. Fees and FedEx overnight shipping on me. No trade offers please. I check PMs, but email is the best way to reach me sean.scott at outlook dot com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts