WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Catch and release, received the watch yesterday but the size doesn't suit me probably due to the squarish shape of the case. This was an impulse buy after watching this youtube review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Rhacd1n84

The bracelet and rubber strap are unused, the watch head is in perfect condition as expected, timing is very good (gained 3-4seconds in the last 24h), my only gripe is that the spring loaded crown seems a bit wobbly when in the time setting position, not something uncommon in this price range and Benarus confirmed that it is normal (the youtube model behaves similarly). Its not Vostok bad, more similar to a Seiko with a 7S26 movement; there is no impact to the functionality of the crown, screwing/unscrewing and setting the time works perfect, but something I would like to point out.

Looking for a sale at €310 (shipping included), payment via paypal. Watch is located in the European Uniron and I will be able to ship the watch next Monday the earliest. This model was released this year by Benarus, this one is number 78, I purchased it for $368 and paid ~$70 in VAT/customs, all docs present.

Specifications:
Dial: Black, matte finish;
Case: 42mm stainless steel 316L, circular brushing on the bezel and top of the case, polished finish on the sides, edge of the bezel and crown is bead blasted;
Height: 12.5mm incl vintage domed sapphire crystal;
Lug to lug: 48.8mm;
Weight on leather 168g;
Strap: 22mm;
Lume: Superluminova vintage radium;
Movement: Miyota 90S5 (basically a 9015 with the date function removed);
Water resistance: 300m, screw-down crown and case back;
Watch comes on solid link bracelet with adjustable deployant plus natural rubber tropic and leather strap.

Any questions, let me know.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

Kind Regards,
Catalin

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts