WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling number 53. Love the design of the watch, but it turns out to be too big for my taste. I'm the original owner, having taken delivery January, 2011. This was my daily wearer for about six months, but has been in the drawer ever since.

Asking $500 obo, including PayPal fees and CONUS delivery via UPS ground. PM if you're looking for other options.

Miyota 9015 movement, 44mm brushed 316L SS case, automatic HRV, 1000m water resistance, 120-click uni-directional bezel, C3 Superluminova, double-domed sapphire crystal.

Comes with the original packaging and all the original contents:
- Distressed leather strap, minor wear; logo on cuff and buckle
- Brown strap with white stitching, unworn; logo on cuff and buckle
- Zippered, canvas travel case
- Extra bars and sleeves
- Warranty card
- Benarus-branded microfiber cloth

Also included is a 24mm, tapered shark mesh bracelet from William Jean, sized but with all original links.

More shots of the Moray on mesh here. Other images of the Moray are scattered throughout the Dive forum, too.

Here's a close-up shot from Dec. '11, showing the basic wear the watch has picked up.

You can make out scratches to either side of 30; the worst near 15; a bit around 35 & 40; and another from 5-7. The crystal is unscratched.

Greg

P.S. If you're feeling a bit of deja vu, I had offered this watch back in December. This post is largely a copy of that one, which I'd have re-used but couldn't edit. I've lowered my price now as I've got a use for the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts