WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Your payment of $4SOLD85 via paypal includes USPS priority shipping to the CONUS, fully insured, and I'll cover the Paypal fees.

Condition: Excellent 85-90% tz rating
Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic, hacking and handwinding
Crystal: sapphire crystal
Case: 316L Stainless steel case
Dimensions: 42 mm diameter excl crown
Crown: screw-down
Dial: rare orange dial
Bezel: black sapphire coated
Strap/bracelet: original rubber strap and bracelet as shown
WR: 500 meters
Bought it a few months ago and haven't worn it out of the house. It's a very nice watch, I'm just making room for something new. Looks like the prior owner wore it carefully and either on the bracelet or on another strap. The original Benarus rubber strap appears to be unused. A couple of minor dings on the case/bezel edge but mostly very clean. The bracelet has a few desk diving swirlies on the clasp and shows some wear at the case/integrated lugs. Additional bracelet links, springbars are provided as is the case, original packaging, and warranty card (expired) - everything shown in the photos. This is #73 from the production run as numbered on the case back.

Willing to sell internationally, but Buyer assumes all shipping costs and risks associated with an international sale - including whatever customs wants to be paid. I'm relatively new to WUS, but I do have some feedback here. Long-time ebayer (m******r) with just over 1000 feedbacks/100% rating.

Please PM to buy or ask any questions. Thanks for shopping with me.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts