WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased Directly From Fred In Sept.2008. Tried it on once. This has never been worn.

This OFFICER'S Watch is in the very hard to find CHOCOLATE Color Dial.It is much more distinctive looking than in my poor photos.

I measure it to be 46mm w/o the crown, and, 48mm with crown. The Lumeis on the 3 hands. Signature "B" on the stem. The Stamped LimitedEdition Number on the back case is 006/300. WR 50 Meters. If memoryserves me correctly, the band is Buffalo. Hardened Sapphire Crystal.Everything is Original asreceived from Fred. I rate this TZ 98 only because it has been tried ononce, and, just sitting here in its box. I ran it for 30 hours so far,and, it is spot on.

Guess you all know Fred wants $495 for the Officer watches now, due tothe very high increases in materials used to manufacture these now.Here's your chance to own this rare (Chocolate) Officer for a greatprice... $269 with Free First Class Mail Shipping To USA. Just email meat [email protected]to tell me you wish to purchase this beauty now, and, i will have mydaughter send you a Paypal invoice. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT TO MYEMAILADDRESS.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts