WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have two beautiful watches for sale to fund an incoming. The black dial Bernhardt Officer is in like new condition with box and paper. It is a handwind and has the Swiss ETA Unitas 6497 movement. Bought about 2 months ago and worn a few times. I put an extra hold in the band. Otherwise, it is like new condition. $180 shipped to your door in the US. Also, The black dial Leonard Curve is in 90% plus condition with the very accurate ETA 2892 beautifully decorated displayed back. Keeps time within cosc standard. $350 shipped to your door in the US. Please email for pics of both watches as I do not know how to post pics. Thanks for looking. Hong in WA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. I have two beautiful watches for sale to fund an incoming. The black dial Bernhardt Officer is in like new condition with box and paper. It is a handwind and has the Swiss ETA Unitas 6497 movement. Bought about 2 months ago and worn a few times. I put an extra hold in the band. Otherwise, it is like new condition. $180 shipped to your door in the US. Also, The black dial Leonard Curve is in 90% plus condition with the very accurate ETA 2892 beautifully decorated displayed back. Keeps time within cosc standard. $350 shipped to your door in the US. Please email for pics of both watches as I do not know how to post pics. Thanks for looking. Hong in WA
Would you please send me a couple of pics of the Bernhardt?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts