WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bertolucci Vir Diver Automatic Certified Chronometer with reference number 634.41A.31295. I bought the watch new in October 2005. Included with the watch is the Bertolucci outer (tear in one corner) and inner box, the Bertolucci Certificate of Origin and Warranty, the Bertolucci Instruction book, the Bertolucci hang tag and the original purchase invoice. Please note, this is the men’s model, with a case dimension of 40mm across without crown.

Conservatively, I rate the watch as in near mint condition. But please see the pictures so you can make your own determination on the watch condition.

Originally the watch came on a Bertolucci links bracelet which I removed after purchase. It has never been used and measures 6 7/8 in. from end piece to end piece with the deployment clasp closed. Fitted on the watch now is an almost new green Handmade Genuine Crocodile strap (slight crease near one of the buckle holes) with a Bertolucci tang buckle.
The automatic movement is COSC certified chronometer, ETA 2892-A2 caliber with a 42 hour power reserve. Stainless steel case with Bertolucci signed screw-down crown. Has a uni-directional diver ratcheted bezel. The watch is water resistant to 1000ft/300m. Has a domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and quick-set date function with magnifying lens. White dial with tritium coating on hour and minute hands and applied dot markers.
Note: I do not guaranty water resistance. Recommend the watch be pressure tested before use in water. Watch in near mint condition.
All watch functions operate properly and the watch keeps good time. The watch has never been used in water nor has the back ever been opened. With that said, as the watch is almost 6 years old, it should be pressure tested before being used in water. This is a beautiful watch – one that deserves more wrist time than I am giving it now.

Discontinued model, last retail price was $3,500.

The watch price is $785 OBO. Payment may be made by wire transfer or PayPal. This includes shipping within the USA (shipment outside the USA is extra with the cost depending on the shipment method preferred by the buyer).

Again please see the watch pictures as they are an integral part of the listing and the best reflection of the watch condition. I will provide additional pictures if requested. Finally, watch is being sold as-is, so please contact me with any questions or concerns you have at [email protected]
Thanks – Robert

1 - 1 of 1 Posts