WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my brand new Halios Seaforth III dive watch. This one has the Abyss Blue dial, date, and 12 hr GMT steel bezel. This has only been worn once for a few minutes before I decided its just too similar to some of my other watches to stay. If I didn't need the money, I would absolutely keep it because its beautifully finished and designed.

As mentioned, the finishing is fantastic, with brushed case sides and polished facets, and of course comes with the excellent navy fabric and black rubber straps. Also note the buckles, discretely signed on the underside.

Comes with everything I received: the embossed leather pouch, watch, and straps.

Specs

• Movement: ETA 2824-2
  • Case material: 316L stainless steel
  • Crystal material: Sapphire, double-domed with anti-reflective coating
  • Caseback: Solid
  • Unidirectional 120 click rotating bezel
  • Weight: 90g
  • Signed, screw down crown
  • Luminous Material: Superluminova BGW9 (glows blue)
  • Case diameter: 41 mm
  • Lug width: 20 mm
  • Case thickness: 12 mm (including raised crystal)
  • Lug-to-lug: 48 mm
  • Water resistance: 20 ATM

I have plenty of references in the feedback section, and feel free to PM me if have any questions or if you'd like additional photos.

The only trades I'm looking for are an Alpina Alpiner GMT, or Monta Oceanking (preferrably Gen 2).

I'd like SOLD $850 SOLD paypal'ed and shipped CONUS (international shipping is OK, but you pay shipping). I will ship out next morning and send tracking #. You can find feedback for me here, and I can send feedback for other forums if you'd like as well.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

1 - 1 of 1 Posts