WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: BNIB Invicta Lupah Diver TwoTone #3215. $94 shipped REDUCED!

Over the next few weeks I will be selling off a large portion of my collection (I'll be selling 25 or so watches). Time to make some money to pay off more recent acquisitions. All of the watches were purchased AFTER March 20, 2009, so they have received very little wrist time (in some cases none whatsoever). Virtually all of the watches were purchased brand new and have original boxes and paperwork. I will clarify in each case. Many have been resized for my wrist (8 inches), but all original links, pins, and/or screws are included.

I will ship to CONUS only. Prices include shipping, which will be by Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, insured.

For payment, I will accept USPS money order or PayPal (no surcharge).

If you require a reference, I am a Silver-level eBay PowerSeller, doing business buying and selling on eBay since 1998 (not watches though). Over 2,700 feedback at 99.8%. If you PM me I can provide you with my eBay userID (I'd prefer not to post it publicly) and to verify that it is indeed me, you can send a message to that ID on eBay, and I will PM it back to you here on the board.

My apologies for the craptacular pictures, and thanks for looking!

Model name: Invicta Men's Lupah Diver Chronograph Two Tone
Model number: 3215
Color: Two-tone with blue bezel
Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph
Crystal: Mineral dome
Crown: Push/pull with function pushers
Dimensions: 44mm
Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel two-tone
Water Resistance: 20ATM/200m/660ft

When Purchased: May 2009
Purchased New or Used: New
Box/Papers: Yes
Condition: Brand new and never worn. All plastic and tags still attached.

Comparable Pricing: $195 on Amazon; $400 at ShopNBC (was $199 on clearance)
My Price: $110 shipped Reduced to $94 shipped

1 - 7 of 7 Posts