WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model Name: Patek Philippe World Time (2006 Edition) Men’s in 18 Karat White Gold on crocodile leather strap (Ref. 5130G). This absolutely rare timepiece is virtually out of stock at most Patek Philippe retailers.

Brand New in Box with box and international warranty validated by authorized agent (Complete ensemble).

Movement: automatic, self-winding, Patek Philippe Caliber 240 HU (Grande Taille); 33 jewels, 21,600vph; Seal of Geneva; Gyromax balance; contra-rotating dial disks with 24 hour display and 24 worldwide cities reference, synchronized via push-button at 10 o’clock: 22K gold micro-rotor, power reserve approx 48 hours.
Functions: hours, minutes and world time (24 hours worldwide; 24 city time zone listing).
Dial: silver with guilloche sunburst finish with white gold index markers and ‘O’ Ring hands (a perfect marriage of past and present, with the hands reminiscent of the legendary 1415 HU world time from the 1940s).
Case: 18 karat white gold; diameter 39.5 mm; height 8 mm; sapphire crystal; sapphire exhibition case back.
Water Resistance: 25 meters.
Strap: navy color crocodile Patek Philippe hand seamed leather strap with 18 karat white gold Patek Philippe folding clasp.

Watch comes complete with double boxes (latest version issued by Patek Philippe Geneva with additional rectangular storage watch box and micro-fiber cloth), maroon leather document jacket, warranty papers, owner’s registration papers, instruction booklets and all the necessary paperwork that come with this impeccable timepiece.

Asking price is US$25,950 Inclusive international shipping and insurance at no extra. No trades please.
I accept international wire transfer. The watch and myself are located in Singapore.

Serious buyers please feel free to email me [email protected]otmail.com for more details and scans of the watch. Solid global Internet references are available upon request. Thanks for looking.

Orestes

1 - 1 of 1 Posts