WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! Continue to refine my collection,so here another watch for sale.Please,be advised that I do NOT accept any offers,and I am NOT looking for any trades.Please also note that I do NOT have to sell anything in order to buy another watch.If it sells it sells,if not...well it will sit in the box with others.I am not desperate to sell.
Borealis ( micro from Portugal) Santa Cruz bronze. Bronze case (42mm without crown) and bronze screw down type crown,sapphire glass, stainless case back, WR 300meters. Black dial, no date, automatic NH38 movement keeps good time.
Condition: bronze with second(cleaned ones) natural patina, no scratches,great condition.Have a no idea what I did with the strap though,I have an original bronze buckle and will include two aftermarket straps- one dark brown rustic shark skin(looks warn but is not,it is really old skin) and one grey/green real crock,practiacally new,worn may be twice.I have original package but can't find papers.
The price is $300 and includes PP fees and shipping CONUS. All international buyers will pay for shipping,no exceptions.
bor.jpg bor1.jpg bor2.jpg bor3.jpg bor4.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts