WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Borealis Sea Diver 300M watch automatic
Up for sale is this used Borealis Sea Diver 300M. The condition of this watch is 95% new (from january 2014, some very faint 'hairline' marks on the back, crystal is 100% scratch free). The watch is powered by a Miyota 8215 automatic movement, with red seconds hand. The movement is running and keeping perfect time. The watch has been completely sanitized with rubbing alcohol, and it has been given a slight polish (microfiber). It has been fitted with a brand new synthetic rubber strap. It comes complete with the original factory strap (brown leather with yellow stitch, never worn, the curvature of the band which is visible in the pictures is due to storage), microfiber polishing cloth and original gift box (with warranty card). Great item, really as good as new. Fast and hassle-free shipment from The Netherlands (I always ship using tracking to ensure your package is safely delivered to you).

Clock Watch Auto part Fashion accessory Home accessories

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap

Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Material property Strap

Turquoise

Brand: Borealis
Type: Sea Diver 300M
State: 95% new
Style: diver
Waterproof: yes, 300m
Case: approximately 44mm
Bezel: uni-directional
Movement: Miyota 8215
Dial: black with C1 Superluminova (green lume)
Crystal: sapphire
Crown: screw down
Lug width: 22mm
Strap: New synthetic rubber strap included (unused). Factory leather strap included (unused).
Box: box included, with polishing cloth.
-
Optional: leather nato by V28 Customs, used.

Asking 115 euro, minus optional V28 strap, excluding shipping.
Asking 130 euro, including V28 strap, excluding shipping.
EU shipping only.
No trades.

Please feel free to contact me (PM) about this watch, or about me :). WUS member for a couple of years now, but I am usually active on Ebay.
Text Font Product Line Screenshot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts