WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale only (not looking for trade at the moment), a beautiful Boschett Reef Ranger II with black dial. It's in excellent condition (like-new in box), keeping perfect time, no scratches as far as I can tell (might be some micro ones if you look with a loupe). It comes complete with original leather box, manuals, extra links, tools, warranty card, etc. This is a really nice watch but unfortunately I have to make room according to the Mrs. :roll:

Asking only $600 for everything shipped inclusive of PayPal fee (ConUS only). Payment via PayPal (verified account) and will ship via USPS with tracking number and signature confirmation. A new one is sold directly via Boschett's web site for $825 (link).

Some quick specs:

• Top Grade Sellita SW-200 movement with Boschett signed rotor
  • 316L surgical grade stainless steel
  • 300m water resistant
  • Dive suite extension on the clasp
  • Sapphire crystals - front and back
  • Screw-down crown and caseback
  • Solid end link bracelet with screws
  • Superluminova treated hands and applied markers
  • Dimensions: Case - 42mm w/o crown, Height - 12.65mm, Bracelet - 22mm wide, Lug-to-lug - 50mm

Here are some pics:

Wallet Everyday carry Box Fashion accessory Coin purse

Wallet Material property Leather Fashion accessory Everyday carry

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Material property

Wallet Fashion accessory Material property Leather Box

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Analog watch Metal

I have several positive feedbacks here on WUS, TRF and 100% positive feedbacks on ebay since 2004 so please buy with confidence. Here's the link to all my feedbacks:

Sickened1 feedback thread

Thanks for looking and if you have any question please feel free to contact me via pm.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.