WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Boschett Reef Ranger II with the awesome blue dial. I am the second owner after purchasing here on WUS about a year ago and watch is pretty much in the same condition as when I got it. Watch is worn but in very good to excellent condition. Sale includes everything that came with it (at least that I got with it). Awesome box, instructions, warranty card (obviously void), Boschett watch tool, and extra links (see items of note below). Excuse the iphone pics as don't have a camera at the moment.

These very rarely come up for sale here, so asking $415 shipped to your door CONUS and I'll cover fees. Open to international for additional shipping. I've had many successful transactions here, can search my name or here's some example feedback.

jaydog1974 is a top notch seller!!
Jaydog1974 is a great seller
jaydog1974 is a solid seller.

See pics for conditions, but here are few items of note:

• Crystal is flawless
  • Bezel has a spec in the black line at 55 and a minor ding 34 (see pics)
  • Bezel is very tight
  • Case is in excellent shape, minus to minor nicks on the crown side
  • Otherwise barely noticeable swirlies, etc indicative of normal wear
  • Top Grade Sellita SW-200 keeps great time. I wore it yesterday as a pre-sale test and it gained 4-5 sec in 24 hrs.
  • Bracelet in excellent condition
  • Comes with 3 extra bracelet links, but only 2 have screws. It's currently sized for a 6.75in wrist.
  • Clasp definitely substantial shows desk diver marks (can be buffed out). Ratchet extension works great!
  • Awesome size at 42mm and pretty thin for a 300m watch

Specifications:

• Movement = Top Grade Sellita SW-200 with Boschett signed rotor
  • 316L surgical grade SS
  • 300m water resistant
  • Sapphire crystals – front and back
  • Screw-down crown and caseback
  • Solid end link bracelet with screws
  • Superluminova treated hands and applied markers
  • Dimensions: Case – 42mm w/o crown, Height – 12.65mm, Bracelet – 22mm wide, Lug-to-lug – 50mm

1 - 20 of 49 Posts