WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I know I'll regret this, but "stuff" happens! Like too many car repairs. :roll:
Up for quick sale, two Deep Blue, blue dial watches which, imo, are some of the best from DB! When one sells, I will gladly keep the other! (I'll leave the Sea Ram up for a bit longer, but would rather keep it)

SOLD! DB Depth Star 3000 with the blue dial, black ceramic bezel on SS bracelet. Number 115/2000. This watch is in 99% condition, as I sized the bracelet and wore it around for a little while and just haven't haven't gotten back to it. It is basically LNIB as received from Deep Blue. Comes with everything as it did from Stan at DB and I can probably find a nice, vanilla rubber strap to go with it!
Sold- $480 which includes: USPS Priority shipping, Paypal fees, and of course, the watch and everything listed above. CONUS only, no trades.

SOLD! DB Sea Ram 500 Auto with the blue dial, black ceramic bezel, currently on a DB rubber strap, vanilla scented. Also comes with the like new SS bracelet. This has long been sold out. Number 91/5000. This watch is in 98% condition. Other than some very, tiny marks on the lug backs made during the strap change and an also nearly unnoticeable bump on the outside bottom edge of the lower, right lug, this watch looks brand new! This will also come with everything as received from Deep Blue, including the SS bracelet and rubber strap. Asking $300 which includes: USPS Priority shipping, Paypay fees, and everything listed above. CONUS only please and no trades at this time.

Thanks for your time!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Deep Blue Depth Star 3000 & Sea Ram 500 Auto - Blue dials

Bump.......Depth Star now sold. Thanks WUS and buyer. Sea Ram 500 still available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts