WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Botta Uno 24. Purchased used via the watch exchange subreddit. In great condition. Some very minor wear on the case. The owner before me loved it and took very good care of it. I only wore it a few times. It's a fantastic and unusual watch. One hand, 24 hour dial. 40mm. 7.5mm height. Movement is a Ronda 515.24h swiss quartz. Brushed stainless steel case. Sapphire glass. Lists for over $400. In very gently used condition for $250 with original strap (worn by original owner but not by me) and with a black leather NATO strap with brushed ss hardware. Some small marks on the case. Hardly noticeable to the eye. Glass in perfect condition. Will ship for no extra charge.
IMG_0775.JPG IMG_0777.JPG

Nifty Russian Raketa. 24 hour dial. Hand wound. North Pole edition dial. Definitely a Frankenwatch, but a nice piece considering I had the cheap glass replaced with mineral crystal. No longer have the strap it came to me on from ebay. Replaced that rather quickly with a chromexel leather strap from an Etsy seller/maker. I'm quite fond of this watch 38mm watches on my sasquatch wrists make me feel like a hippo in a tutu. Will let this go for $50 which is about what you can get a Raketa for on ebay, but not with a crystal upgrade and a quality leather strap. Will ship this for no extra charge.
IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0788.JPG

Get both for $275.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts