WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Botta Uno Automatic

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Jay_Pickering 
#1 · (Edited)
Here I have my Botta Uno Automatic for sale. (new to this forum, so go easy on me if I do, or say something wrong!).

I'm ashamed to say that this little lady has been sat in a drawer for nearly 12 months now. She likes to be wined and dined, so it's hardly a setting befit for her.

I am not an avid watch enthusiast, I'm just a guy with more money than sense sometimes!. When i saw this watch i fell in love with it's ultra minimalist look. Unfortunately though, this hasn't been worn all too often. I'm sure somebody out there would be able to provide her with a loving home.

One thing i will point out, that I have tried to show in the pictures is that there are one or two minor (teeny tiny) scratches at the bottom of the bezel where it meets the crystal. The crystal is in perfect condition, and these scratches are very shallow (you can not feel them when running your finger over them), so i assume they would buff out no problem. They are really small (like little nicks) but i think it prudent to mention it non the same.

Here are some (not so expertly taken) pictures of the watch, along with it's original box and warranty card (although this has since passed, i have not once needed to use it).
Black Clock Wall clock Measuring instrument Home accessories
Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property Analog watch
Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Metal Hardware accessory
Calipers Gauge Measuring instrument Tool Watch

Any Questions you have or if you would like some more pictures then please fell free to email me, my address is jay.s.pickering@gmail.com

I am looking for £320, or $500 approx. (including postage). As for me and the watch, we are in the UK, but I am willing to post internationally. Which will be sent recorded with adequate insurance for the item.
I am open to offers, if you are of the sensible persuasion.

Also, I don't know how accepting payment works on this site, but i think it best for all concerned if we only dealt through Paypal. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay, which regards not only purchases but also selling items too. If you required Ebay security on top of that which Paypal offers, i would be willing to list the item as a 'buy it now' for you to purchase (again, get in touch and we can sort something out). If this was the case, then I would not accept any offers made, but request the full asking price, due to the fees involved.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.