WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you like to go super Saiyan? Buying this watch will may or may not guarantee it, but you can look amazing regardless.

This was bought from an Authorized Dealer this year. Comes as a complete set in unworn condition with. Includes inner tin cylinder and outer box as well as warranty card and hangtag. Outer box shows a little bit of shelf wear.

"The new GA110JDB expresses the worldview of Dragon Ball Z using bold color and design. The orange body and watch bands are covered in Dragon Ball illustrations and graphic elements, including scenes of training and growth of Son Goku. The dial and logo are enhanced with a gold accents, for a strong impact. The inset dial in the 9 o'clock position displays a four-star ball motif. This ball is one of the seven dragon balls, and is the one most closely associated with Son Goku. In the 3 o'clock position, there is a “Z” motif. The Dragon Ball Z logo can be found on the case back and on the special package."
  • Module: 5146
  • Size of case / total weight
  • 55.0 X 51.2 X 16.9 mm / 72 g
  • Case / bezel material: Resin
  • Resin Band
  • Shock Resistant
  • Mineral Glass
  • 200m water resistant
  • Magnetic resistant
Please see all the included photos as they are part of the item description. Feel free to ask for any angles you might want to see.

Price
: $215

Price is net to me and includes insured shipping via USPS and tracking to CONUS. I’m also happy to send this via FedEx overnight with a $40 premium. Zelle, Venmo, PayPal G+S (+3% fees) from established members with references. I have positive references here on WUS and also have lots of references outside of WUS, happy to provide more upon request.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see more pictures. I am not affiliated with Casio or G-Shock. I am just a watch collector who sells his watches from time to time.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts