WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m selling an unworn Rolex GMT Master II (“Batman” version) that I purchased new from a Rolex boutique one month ago. I was traveling overseas and happened to be in the Rolex boutique in Barcelona when their monthly shipment of new watches came in. This watch seems to be sold out just about everywhere, and it was the first time I’d been able to see the watch in person. Someone on their waiting list changed his mind, and it was offered to me with about 30 seconds to decide whether I wanted it. Over the last month I’ve struggled to decide whether I should keep it, but I’ve concluded that I don’t love it (and that I should have held out for my first choice, a Sea Dweller Red)
This watch has been tried on my wrist several times, but never worn. All boxes, paper work, and warranty card are included (with 59 of 60 months of the warranty remaining). The watch has been sized to my wrist (which involved removing 3 links, which are included).

Before buying this watch, I had checked with Rolex dealers about getting on a waiting list. I found that most had closed their waiting lists, and expected that it would be about a year before you could get your hands on this model. I see prices advertised for preowned models of this watch as high as the $11-13k range.

I’d like to sell this watch for what it would cost to buy it new here: $8,950 list + California sales tax = about $9750. Cash or cashier’s check. My first choice is a face-to-face sale here in the SF Bay Area, to a buyer who knows this watch and knows that he wants it. If you’re uncertain, I’d suggest you visit a dealer and try on the gold versions of this watch to help make your decision. If you are certain, we can meet at a Wells Fargo bank or a Rolex dealer. I can provide references from many watch dealers in the Bay Area (and beyond).

If you have a serious interest, please reply with your mobile phone number and I will contact you, send more pictures, etc.

PS I apologize for the poor picture quality below. For some reason, when I load pictures from my "real" camera, they become gigantic attachments.

Thanks.
Box Green Fashion accessory Jewellery Present

1 - 1 of 1 Posts