1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
TAG HEUER CARRERA

Calibre 1887
Automatic Chronograph 18k Yellow Gold
41mm

Performance, craftsmanship, elegance. If you bottled the essence of TAG Heuer Carrera, this chronograph would be it. A fully integrated column-wheel chronograph, it is assembled from 320 components, and includes the famous oscillating pinion patented by Edouard Heuer in 1887. The Calibre 1887 movement vibrates 28,000 times an hour, and produces 50 hours' power reserve. Absolutely classic. Absolutely Carrera.

Retail Price: $6,500

Sale Price: $3,300 *Currently unavailable at many retailers

This is BRAND NEW, never worn, never registered, only been taken out of the box for pictures. All papers, international warranty card, and boxes are included. 1 day USPS Express shipping plus insurance to CONUS is included in the final price, international buyers contact me about shipping.

As always, my watches are guaranteed authentic, I do NOT intend selling replicas. My reputation is very important to me and I make every effort to describe my watches as accurately and clearly as possible. Check my feedback for assurance, if you feel that is not enough, I’ll provide references from face to face buyers and I’ll also give you my personal phone number so you can speak directly with me and ask any questions. I guarantee this is as good as buying from an AD without the AD’s price. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase I will return your funds in full excluding shipping charges back to me, within a reasonable amount of time.

*This Carrera is brand new in the sense that it hasn't been worn or officially owned by anyone, however, a lot of times people are careless when trying on watches and after a while it begins to show. This is the case with this piece, there are two small hairlines on the flat side of the case. In all honesty it's not really noticeable, only at certain angles, but regardless I needed to let you guys know. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts