·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TAG HEUER CARRERA

Calibre 36 Flyback
Automatic Chronograph
43mm

This spectacular addition to the TAG Heuer Carrera range is doubly special. For the first time, the legendary Calibre 36 movement pulsates inside a Carrera case. And the flyback function makes starting, stopping and resetting the chronograph a child’s play with a single touch of the flyback button. Ultralight sandblasted titanium grade 2, coated with black titanium carbide, gives the case an intense racing look, which the perforated black leather strap enhances. For a more classic styling, there is a fine-brushed and polished steel case, complemented by the new H-shaped bracelet in the same materials. The Carrera Calibre 36 Flyback Chronograph. A dazzling newcomer.

Retail Price: $7,900

Sale Price: $4,300

This is BRAND NEW, never worn, never registered, only been taken out of the box for pictures. All papers, international warranty card, and boxes are included. 1 day USPS Express shipping plus insurance to CONUS is included in the final price, international buyers contact me about shipping.

As always, my watches are guaranteed authentic, I do NOT intend selling replicas. My reputation is very important to me and I make every effort to describe my watches as accurately and clearly as possible. Check my feedback for assurance, if you feel that is not enough, I’ll provide references from face to face buyers and I’ll also give you my personal phone number so you can speak directly with me and ask any questions. I guarantee this is as good as buying from an AD without the AD’s price. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase I will return your funds in full excluding shipping charges back to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts