WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a brand new, unused and original Audemars Piguet pouch, strap sleeve / holder. Received it recently after a full AP service at the local Audemars Piguet boutique.

Beautifully made of rich, genuine suede in beige-cream colour, and finished with elegant stitching, snap closure and embossed Audemars Piguet logo. Measures at ~ 19cm by 7.5cm.

Attached below are pictures of the AP pouch under different lighting conditions. The pouch will be properly and securely packed with bubble wrap / foam.

Price of the pouch is $50 USD ONO via bank wire / international banking transfer, and the price is inclusive of shipping, tracking and insurance to most parts of the world. There is not much wiggle room for price negotiation for international buyers as I have to factor in registered international shipping costs, but if you can come close to my asking price, I'll probably bite.

Update : I'm willing to let it go for only $40 shipped, tracked and insured. Price is firm.

You can contact me either with the PM function on here or send an email to : [email protected].

I am more than happy to reply to queries which the buyer may have!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts