WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale two brand new Vintager (a.k.a Micah) straps.
- one is Mauser strap that I selected the actual case I wanted him to use.
It has black stitching
It is 139/78mm and was made to fit my 44mm Panerai watch case and my 6.65 inch wrist
It is 24/24 width and has a pre-v brushed screw in buckle
I ended selling my Panerai as I ended up getting another grail so it's gone now.
It has never been used and can see by the photo it's still wrapped in the Micah packaging. PM or email if interested [email protected]

Cost for the Mauser is 185.00 OBRO that includes shipping and PP fees. This is a CONUS only sale.

The second strap is a cognac alligator strap with goldenrod stitching
The side on this is 120/73 and was made to fit my 6.65 inch wrist for the same 44mm Panerai watch.
This one was made smaller as it is not as thick of material as the above Mauser strap.
The width is also 24/24 and has a pre-v brushed screw in buckle
It is brand new still in the as received packaging from Micah.
This one is priced at 200.00 OBRO all in CONUS only.

Both are brand new and are priced below if you had them made as I have no need for them at this time.

Will sell the set for 370.00 is they are both bought and this includes all shipping and PP fees.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need to sell quick these are great straps and will let them go at 165.00 a piece. This is a Steal for his straps.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make me an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused!! These are BRAND new and made by one of the best strap makers out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts