Case Thickness: 19.2 mm

Lug Width: 22.0 mm

Calendar: Between 4 & 5 O'clock

Papers: NOT

Boxes: NOT

Clasp Type: Deployant

Wrist Size: 7.5+ Inches

Water Resistant: 100 Meters / 330 Feet

Preowned, but in great condition. 100% authentic or money back. Comes without box, not papers. This will be professionally polished before shipping, without scratches.

ASKING PRICE: US$2,599.00

Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet. Bi-directional rotating silver-tone stainless steel bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Tachymeter scale around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display between 4 and 5 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 12 hour and 1/10th of a second. Breitling Calibre 73 quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Round case shape, case size: 45 mm, case thickness: 18 mm. Band width: 22 mm, band length: 7 inches. Fold over with safety release clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, small second, chronometer. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Pre-owned Breitling Emergency Mission Chronograph Chronometer Black Dial Men's Watch A73321.

I'm including:
Free shipping to the CONUS. This will be shipped by DHL with 4 days for delivery. Full insurance cover and not custom taxes
Sorry not box, not papers.
Payment with Paypal.
Item Location: Bogotá, Colombia.

CHECK THE PICTURES POSTED: the 3 firsts 2 pictures were taken from the web just for reference, the rest from the watch. Sorry for the quality of my pictures. If you want to see a video of this watch, just contact me.

I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances).
My Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

LUXURYTOBUY. Ebay's watch seller since 2012.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts