722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* Breitling Aerospace Avantage E79362

1. Brand: Breitling
2. Model: Aerospace Avantage E79362
3. Diameter: 42mm
4. Condition: Very good
5. Asking-price: £1500 SOLD
6. Age: August 2012. Just serviced by Breitling 1 March 2017.
7. Availability of box and papers: Full set, double boxed, hang tag, Chronometer certificate and recent service papers
8. Shipping-costs: FREE UK; £15 ROW tracked, signed for and insured with Parcel Pro
9. Current location of watch: London

Another favourite has to go to help balance the books so here's my blue pinstripe Aerospace Avantage for sale. It would have been listed a month ago but the battery EOL started so off it went to Breitling for a maintenance service. This includes new battery, seals, and checking all functions of the watch and timing is within spec. I believe there is 12 months warranty with this service. All paperwork is included.

The watch is in very good condition, with the case, crystal and bezel unmarked. There are some hairlines on the bracelet and clasp but nothing harsh. It has been worn a lot, but as with all my watches, never abused.

As well as the titanium Pro II bracelet, I will include a brown Watch Obsession OEM 'Breitling' leather strap and a Hadley Roma Cordura in dark grey. I bought a new Breitling buckle last year and this fits both straps. It's the correct buckle for this watch and receipt is included.

Not much else to say really. I really don't want to sell but I need funds.

Any questions please PM me

Thanks for looking :-!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts