WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,

After much thought I decided to part with what's been one of my favorite watches for the past year. For your consideration I have a 45mm Breitling Avenger (formerly known as the Avenger Skyland, this one has the later production and more desirable silver stencil markers) with a full set of everything that came from the AD when the watch was new: Outer white cardboard box (small rip), outer "wings" box, inner bakelite box, inner leather pouch, all extra links, hang tag, original price tag, bezel protector, COSC cert, instructions manual, and warranty booklet. The watch came back from Breitling USA today after a service and is covered for another year by the factory warranty that goes with the service. I will include the paperwork I got back from Breitling as well as the travel case the watch was shipped in.

Condition: The overall watch head is in a very good condition. There are some blemishes here and there, but really nothing major. I told Breitling to polish the watch only very lightly during service. The bracelet is a similar case. It wasn't polished much, and please use the high resolution macro pictures for your reference as they are an extension of this description. The crystal appears to be perfect to me, without any blemishes on the AR coating. There are of course no mechanical issues with the watch. The dial is perfect and the lume works as it should.

This is the perfect watch for the guy who'd like to pull off a super avenger but has smaller wrists. I am having a hard time letting this one go, but room has to be made for other things.

I have sold some high value watches on here and have plenty of references. I always welcome a face-to-face transaction in the states of RI, MA, and CT. If you'd like to talk on the phone, I will be happy to provide it through a PM.

Asking price is $3200. I will cover the PayPal fees and insured 2-day shipping. No PayPal gift unless I've deal with you before.

Thank you,
Marek

1 - 2 of 2 Posts