WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Avenger Seawolf is 44 mm in diameter and 18 mm in height, water resistant to 3000 meters! It has a titanium case with unidirectional rotating bezel, remarkably light, especially considering its size. This watch is on a yellow aftermarket leather strap. It has a non-reflective sapphire crystal, screw down crown, and Yellow dial with Arabic numerals and quickset date at three. This watch was purchased from an authorized dealer and rarely worn. It is in near mint condition and comes with all paperwork and boxes. My price of $1650.00 includes pay pal fees and insured shipping in CONUS.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The Avenger Seawolf is 44 mm in diameter and 18 mm in height, water resistant to 3000 meters! It has a titanium case with unidirectional rotating bezel, remarkably light, especially considering its size. This watch is on a yellow aftermarket leather strap. It has a non-reflective sapphire crystal, screw down crown, and Yellow dial with Arabic numerals and quickset date at three. This watch was purchased from an authorized dealer and rarely worn. It is in near mint condition and comes with all paperwork and boxes. My price of $1650.00 includes pay pal fees and insured shipping in CONUS.
Could you send me pics at [email protected] please???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts