WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Selling my wife’s Breitling Windrider Callistino ladies watch. The model is the A7234512/K502. The movement is a Breitling quartz movement with date function. The watch has a pink factory dial with 11 diamonds on the dial for the hour markers. The watch is stainless steel with 18k gold rider tabs and crown. It is on the Breitling factory stainless steel pilot bracelet which has a double locking fold-over clasp. The watch will come with its outer box, inner box all boxes, warranty papers and intruction book. It is in excellent condition with a few faint hairlines on the bracelet and case that are inevitable on highly polished watches like this. The retail price on the Callistinos with the diamond dials was over $4,000.

My price is $1,995.00 + $25 insured shipping. I will only ship via USPS Registered Priority Insured mail. Ship to USA only. Payment only by bank check/money order or wire. NO Paypal, no personal checks and no trades. I have many watch related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts