WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the sixth or seventh CA series watch that i have owned. All of them have functioned perfectly and had amazing timekeeping. This is the super quartz version with the yachting countdown on the face. 44mm with the Titanium bracelet and diver's extension. It is TZ 90% but does have two pinhead size [if that big] marks on the anti reflective coating on the crystal. You have to really search and tilt it just the right way to pick them up in the light; there are NO tool marks from strap changing, inside of the lugs or out. I am very conservative in my descriptions. It runs spot on as a SQ should. Also included is a new yellow face from the Volvo limited edition ocean racing team. It has never been installed on a watch and is genuine Breitling. Watch has all books, papers, links, bezel protector, hang tag and the black bakelite box but no yellow outer box. The warrany book is stamped from a USA dealer and the date of purchase is blank; thus I believe it is effectively still under warranty...$1650 plus shipping CONUS. Paypal to a confirmed address is fine and I will split the 2.9% fee. I have over 300+ feedback on that auction site under "termite.rm" and many happy transactions on TZ...btw, the light spots in the image are reflections from a window...
email direct at: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts