WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model 13050.1 two-tone, blue-gray dial.

The watch is in beautiful condition and the photos speak for themselves. There is not a single mark on the crystal, but only very few gentle desktop marks on the casing - easily buffed out. It was serviced last year at the official Breitling AD that supplied the watch as scheduled.

Included in the sale are:

1. Breitling s/s band in mint condition with very light desktop scratches which can be easily buffed out (I prefer to leave this to the buyer). I am not a big fan of steel bracelets so it has not seen much wrist time.
2. Breitling grey/light blue leather strap with Breitling s/s/ buckle in excellent condition
3. Breitling blue leather deployant strap for Breitling clasp in excellent condition
4. Hirsch custom-made leather blue-black deployant strap with white stitching on Breitling deployant clasp. I ordered it just before I decided to part with the watch and it is unworn.
5. Watch box, sleeve, papers (including proof of purchase from the AD) and bracelet links

With the exception of the Hirsch custom strap, everything is 100% authentic (including buckle and clasp of course), purchased from Breitling.

Selling at 1.800 euro.

I am selling this watch to make room for a new acquisition.

I will post to most destinations worldwide insured at my expense, but please check with me beforehand. I have excellent references both on watch forums and ebay, and I would be happy to provide you with more detailed photos if you wish. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts