WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a catch and release for me. After purchasing, I ran across a very good deal on one of my favorite watches and therefore cannot afford to keep both. This is a very good condition Breitling Chronomat Evolution two tone with solid 18k hands, subdials, chrono pushers, crown and bezel markers. This is a black dial with black leather breitling strap. I do not know the age of this watch but judging by the very minimal wear on the leather strap and very minimal marks on the case, I dont think it has been worn much. Timing is smooth and accurate and well within COSC specs. There are a few marks in the Anti-reflective coating on the crystal which I tried to photograph. It can only be seen in certain angles of light. The crystal is perfect. Many people actually remove the AR coating after some time because of this which I will leave up to the new owner. The price reflects this.

Comes with all original boxes and paperwork including the undated warranty card. The previous owner also had a bracelet for this watch which has breitling on it but I was told it is not OEM. I have not tried it on the watch but it appears to be missing a few links as well so it might only fit smaller wrists.

THE WATCH AND STRAP ARE GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC BREITLING AS THE SERIAL NUMBERS ON THE WATCH MATCH THOSE ON THE PAPERWORK. THE EXTRA BRACELET IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE OEM BREITLING

Asking $2500 net to me including shipping. Paypal is fine but add 3%.

Plenty of references available upon request.

Thanks

Brad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts