WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One owner and in excellent condition. Purchased new in 2003 from Lewis Jewelers in Ann Arbor, MI. Watch has rarely left the dresser and has not been serviced nor opened since purchased. The watch has no issues whatsoever. All functions and buttons works as should, all chronos set to 0, and reserve time is observed to be right at 40 hours. Just an amazing work horse. The watch was tested on 2/1/16 by Jose the watchmaker and owner of Art Dial in Southfield Michigan. The watch tested perfect--- please see pics for details. Rate/amplitude are 100%. The watch isn't even losing a second per day after 13 years.

There are some super minute and light swirls from desk diving. Otherwise a fantastic piece and find. Simply selling because it isn't worn much and we are chasing a Navitimer. The watch is sized to fit just over a 6.5 inch wrist. There are no paper, box, or extra links. The watch wears very big and is heavy. Please see the pic with the 42mm Speedmaster pro for a comparison.

New price! Asking $2000 shipped, insured, and paypal or wire transfer fees absorbed by me. CONUS only please. Not interested in trades at this time. Signature will be required for shipment. Would be happy to meet face to face in SE Michigan area or Ann Arbor.

Model: Hercules
Production Years: 2002-2006
Case Materials Available: Steel
Movement: Breitling 39
Power Reserve: 42 Hours
Water Resistance: 100m
Bezel: Bidirectional
Crown: Screw-Locked
Crystal: Sapphire
Diameter: 44.8mm
Thickness: 15.7mm
Weight: 215.6g
Bracelet: Hercules Integrated
Lug Width: Integrated
Watchwinder Direction: Both
Reference Numbers: A39362

I've sold on WUS, Ebay (cw072656), Reddit, and through my Instagram account @eliprice1. I am an active member of the watch community as well as Red Bar Detroit!

breitling2.jpg

breitling10.jpg

breitling1.jpg

View attachment breitling11.jpg

breitling9.jpg

breitling3.jpg

breitling6.jpg

breitling8.jpg

breitling7.jpg

breitling5.jpg

breitling4.jpg

jose_art_dial_southfield_watchmaker_watch_repair_1.jpg