WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have mentioned in my other posts, I am liquidating some watches to make room for new pieces to add to my collection. This listing is for my Breitling Super Ocean Steelfish with Ivory dial on bracelet. It was bought in 2010 by me (original owner) and purchased direct from Breitling. It has ALL the papers/boxes that come with a Breitling watch, including the hang tag (not pictured) This was my first Breitling and made me fall in love with the Brand, and so will you! Its a rough and tumble piece that has not been getting any wrist time due to my growing collection, so I decided its time to part ways

The watch is in great condition and still operating under its COSC specifications. Id rate this piece a 9 out of 10. This model was a popular style, and is discontinued. I have included some pictures, but I am more than happy to provide additional pictures upon request.

I am looking to get $2300 OBO on this great piece! Please PM or email me with any questions or inquires regarding offers or additional pictures [email protected]

MSRP:$3,200 but discontinued
Style: SuperOcean Steelfish
Model #: A17390
Case: Stainless Steel
Case Size: 44mm
Case Back: Closed
Dial Color: Cream
Hour Markers: Luminescent dot markers and Arabic numerals at 6, 9, and 12
Hand Indicators: Luminescent
Complications : Date and Time
Movement : Automatic
Crystal : Scratch-resistant