WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

if someone is interested I would sell my black Breitling SOH 46mm with Ocean Racer strap.

Some short info:
- I bought the watch new in november 2009 in a AD

- since I bought it, I wore the watch about 10 times, so the watch is in a very good condition (about 95-98%)

- the watch has never seen rain/water/mud/a construction site/etc... I only wore it at business meetings

- the watch comes with all the original papers, the original box,... So you get all the things you should get when you buy the watch new

- The strap has been shortend one 1 side for about 5mm, so I'm pretty sure the strap will fit everybody or will be adjustable for a person with a smaller wrist

- I live in Belgium but can ship the watch worldwide

At the moment I only have one picture:

If someone is interested, I will take high resolution pictures (14,3 megapixels) on request from the watch, box, papers,...

Price:
When I bought the watch, the retail price was 3525 dollar. I'm asking 2598 dollar. That is almost one thousand dollars less! 1000 dollars less on a watch that is almost like new! That's the bargain of the century!

Interested? Just send me a personal message and I'm sure we can work something out!

Thanks,

Pieterjan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts