WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Up for consideration is my Breitling Chrono Avenger, also well known as the blood diamond watch worn by DiCaprio. Workhorse Breitling B13 movement and w/r up to 300m. SOLD

Watch has slight disk diving marks. The AR on the crystal has some marks if viewed in certain lighting. Overall used, but in good condition and no noticable dings, nothing that can't be polished out.
Watch comes with original Pro 1 bracelet (crazy comfy!) + new Bonetto Cinturini Italian strap fitted, which IMHO pairs it better. Both will fit up to 7.75 wrists.
I don't have the boxes unfortunately.

Keeping excellent time and chrono hands starts, stops and resets to 0 snappily.
Design-wise, the dual AR coated sapphire crystal simple disappears and the dial (numeric font, proportions, subdials, hands) is astonishingly pleasing to look at.

Reason for selling is because I don't have large enough wrists to pull it off, especially since my new job has me in dress shirts at the office most of the time.
That said I think you need at least 6.5" wrists or it'll look too big, definitely an adventure watch.

Looking for $2350 shipped next day FedEx. Accept wire transfer, BoFA, PayPal (+3%)
Also happy to meet up if you're around the bay area.

Or trade for (?)
Currently very interested in the older black dial Explorer II (16750), some IWCs/moonphases.
+/- cash depending on trade, hit me up!

Thanks and cheers!

James
408 623-1671

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: FSOT: Breitling Titanium Chrono Avenger E1336009 $2350

bump, some inquiries but no serious offers yet. Reasonable offers considered.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts