WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Breitling Windrider Headwind Model# A45355 Swiss made men's watch. The polished stainless steel case is 44mm in diameter and 15mm thick. The polished stainless steel Pilot bracelet is 22mm. It has a unidirectional rotating bezel with a lume dot at 12:00 and a screw-down crown. The crystal is sapphire, of course. The movement is the Breitling 45 which is COSC certified, with a 42 hour power reserve, day at 12:00 and date at 3:00. The dial is black with polished silver stick markers. The watch is in very good condition with no dents or dings. There is some scuffing on the bracelet and some minor scuffing on the watch case. No box or papers.

My price is $1,995.00 + $35 for insured shipping. I will only ship via USPS Registered Mail and I will only ship to the CONUSA. No exceptions. Payment by bank wire or USPS money order only. Due to the increasing number of Paypal scams, I will not accept Paypal for this watch unless I know you from TZ. No trades. I have been a member on TZ for a loooong time, though not much recent action, and have several watch-related references I can provide. I don't always get notified by the TZ system when I get an email or a PM, so you can also email me directly at ftaesq @ yahoo dot com. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts